Love networking with other authors?
Ever struggle with Writer’s Block?
Boy, do we have a treat for you 😊
Writers in the midst of pouring words onto pages fully understand the frustration when the tap runs dry. You stare blankly. A potent mix of determination and stubbornness keep returning the glare of your computer screen. The only reward? A gentle tan from the luminescent glow of pixelated blankness – Nothing.
I know how much battling with Writer’s Block can frustrate you. I understand how urgent cleaning your desk becomes whilst fleshing out the framework of your manuscript. I even manged to beat back the literary-loss to eke-out this post dissecting the topic in detail.
To prevent me from distracting you from important things, I will aim to bolster my brevity. We are hosting an event for any authors, poets and script-writers who have ever suffered from Writer’s Block. This workshop will aim to equip the writer with an arsenal of options to combat this unwelcome companion.
Who is speaking?
Our speaker, imparting her knowledge to the eager-attendees, will be none-other than the lovely Kirsten Alexander. Kirsten is the founder of the literary-pitstop FullStopWords.com. She brings years of hard-won experience to this workshop.
Why you should attend?
Attending the workshop will help you understand:
- Common reasons for the block.
- Surprising sources of inspiration.
- How to find your uniqueness.
- Proven habits to avoid the block.
Group discussions and writing exercises will be included, as well as the opportunity for one-on-one coaching with Kirsten or Dave Henderson the founder of the self-publishing platform – MYeBook. You will also have valuable networking time with other writers.
To make the workshop affordable, and I know how South Africans like a bargain, I have included a R100 discount for those attendees who share the event from it’s booking page on Quicket.
I am really excited to meet you at our event – Book Now!
- Event Date: 1st July 2017
- Location: The MYeBook Offices in Randburg, Johannesburg (Near the Cresta shopping centre)
- Free tea, coffee and snacks will be provided.
- Workshop Cost: R250 (Get R100 off if you share the event from the Quicket page!)
- What to bring: Your favourite writing tools (notebook, pen, or electronic devices) AND your favourite sentence either by your favourite writer, or your own.
Any Queries please call me directly on 082 624 3138 or email us on admin[at]myebook.co.za