About the author: Shamillah Wilson
SHAMILLAH WILSON is the founder of Inner Activist Coaching and owner of Sowilo Leadership Solutions, as well as the Chief Igniter for Project Ignition (a non profi t organization focusing on unleashing the power and potential of youth). Shamillah Wilson has been coaching for the past 10 years and focuses on helping individuals access parts of themselves that embody selflove, nurturing and growth. Shamillah has an MBA degree from Liverpool University and has her roots in human rights and women’s rights activism.
It was in her work of empowering other activists to get better at their work of activism, that she discovered that most activists are disconnected to the activists within themselves. As a result, for the past 7 years, she has focused her work on empowering, inspiring and supporting leaders (activist and non) to connect to their inner activist to create lives that are happy, healthy and wealthy (www.inner-activistcoach.com). Shamillah is passionately dedicated to empowering today’s leaders (especially women) in reconnecting with their Inner Activists, stepping through their perceived fears, and supporting them in the journey of self-discovery. She currently lives in Cape Town, South Africa where she enjoys spending quality time with close friends, hiking, or walking along the beach.
About the book: Waking Up: How I woke up my Inner Activist to create a BIGGER LIFE
This book takes you through my journey of connecting and awakening my inner activist. It takes you through particular themes and also issues that I processed and how I moved from being disconnected with my true purpose to living a bigger life. I can say that as a result of taking this journey, I have had access to greater freedom, choice, greater results (fnancial, emotional, mental and spiritual) and ultimately fulfllment, peace and joy.
Each of the chapters of this book will be followed with some process tips for you to use in your own journey. Take the time to do each of them and allow yourself to integrate the lessons from those.
By giving yourself the gift of focusing on yourself, you would likely create some of the following results in your life:
- Improved relationships such that you experience greater love, sense of intimacy, trust and connection.
- Increased emotional well-being with a developed ability to reduce stress and manage negative emotions that drain you.
- Achieve goals faster in all areas of your life (financial, social and spiritual).
- Make more powerful decisions by accessing greater creativity, intuition and higher order of thinking.
- Discover your life’s purpose and live your life in alignment with your soul’s purpose and heart’s desires.
- Become the BEST most authentic version of you and thus you are able to show up for others and able to serve in the world (outer activism).
Suport self-publishing authors: Buy the book!